I don’t like to wear too much makeup for my daytime look. I am of the belief that simpler is better. During the day these five beauty products are my must have staples:
1. Philosophy Hope in a Jar face cream: smells kind of bad, but my skin loves it, you can buy it at Sephora and the Bay.
2. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in Amused: Blends nicely. and I love a bright blush with my complexion, I buy this at Sephora.
3. Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black: This is a cult classic, drugstore find that many makeup artists use, and for $4.95 at most drugstores how can you go wrong!
4. Burts Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate: I have super dry lips, especially in the winter, and I don’t think that I look that great with a very strong lip colour so this is a favourite of mine, the pomegranate gives just a hint of berry colour that I love, you can buy this at most drug stores.
5. Benefit Bo-ing Industrial Strength Concealer: Love, love, love this stuff. Covers even the darkest under-eye circles. You can buy this at Sephora.