- You can still sing the rap to the “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air”
- You yearned to be a member of the Baby-sitters club and tired to start a club of your own
- You know what show this is from…I submit for your approval of the midnight society…
- You wished Jumanji was a real game
- You had plastic streamers on your handle bars or rode a banana seat bike
- You played the game “MASH” (Mansion, Apartment, Shelter, House)
- You remember reading “Tales of a fourth grade nothing” and all the Ramona books.
- You thought Molly Ringwald was REALLY cool. (Was there an 80’s movie she WASN’T in?)
- You owned a hair crimper…and weren’t afraid to use it
- Butterfly clips were the height of cool
- You know who said the phrase “you got it dude”
- You read all the Goosebumps books
- You dreamed about marrying J.T.T
- When TGIF meant: Boy Meets World, Full House, Family Matters, Sabrina the Teenage Witch etc…
- When downloading music was taping a song from the radio with a cassette
- You played Pogs at recess and would never dream of parting with your slammer
- You ripped out all of the ad’s from magazines and completely covered your bedroom walls with them
- Your first pet was a Tamagotchi (and you couldn’t keep it alive for the life of you)
- You and your girlfriend choreographed a routine to the Spice Girls and fought over who had to be Scary Spice
- You owned every single Sweet Valley High book
- Freddie Prince Jr. was a movie heartthrob
- The best part of science class was Bill Bye
- You had a Slip n Slide birthday party
This made me laugh! Thanks for posting!
No problem! I love a good stroll down memory lane lol
Reblogged this on haute heels.
haha yes yes yes and yes! TGIF was the best!!
I know hey! I’m thinking about having a Boy Meets World marathon now!